Teej festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm and devotion by the women in India. Since Teej fall at the outbreak of the monsoons, it is also popularly known as the 'Sawan Festival'. Teej is usually celebrated in the month of July-August. Festival of Teej is dedicated to the divine couple - Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Though Teej is celebrated at various places in India and abroad.
Style tips for Teej:
1. Wear traditional dresses for teej festival. you can wear lengha choli, saree, suits etc.
2. Wear jewelry according to your dress.you can wear ethnic jewelry or modern or trendy jewelry.
3. Apply makeup according to your dress but not over do. Keep is simple yet elegant.
4. Before starting makeup apply ice on skin because it closes open pores .
5. Apply henna in a different style. Try out all the trends in.
6. Apply kajal.
7. Apply eyeliner or mascara for eye makeup.
8. Wear footwear that complement your dress along with style footwear should be comfortable.
Exclusive range of Anarkali at www.fashionraga.com